- Light: Original CoinTracking theme
- Dimmed: Dimmed theme with reduced brightness
- Dark: Dark theme with blue accents
- Black: Simply black
- Classic: Harder font without anti-aliasing, smaller margins, boxes with borders
Please change back to Light, if you have problems with the other themes.
This Excel import is intended to import a large amount of transactions or to edit your CoinTracking transactions manually and locally on your PC.
Download the CoinTracking_Excel_Import.xls Excel template file to your PC and fill in your transactions.
You can also export all your transactions into Excel on the 코인을 입력하세요. page (switch the table to Extended View first). Edit the Excel file and reupload it here.
If you have uploaded an Excel file exported from CoinTracking, you will have to open and save the Excel file once on your PC, so it can be converted into an Excel-compliant format.
If you want to backup your CoinTracking transactions, please use the Trades Backup function instead, as it is much faster.
- You can use the following types in the 'Type' column:
Trade types: 거래
Derivatives / Futures Trade
Gift / Tip
Reward / Bonus
Derivatives / Futures Profit
Income (non taxable)
Derivatives / Futures Loss
Expense (non taxable)
- There is no trade limit. You can include as many transactions as you want. But for a faster import we recommend to split up files with more than 5000 transactions into multiple files
- Fees, exchanges, trade-groups and comments are optional and will be listed on the Enter Coins page.
- Don't use semicolons (;) in the Excel file.
- If you want to import the exported file into another CoinTracking account, make sure both accounts use the same language.
CoinTracking Excel 가져오기
Upload your Excel file here
1. Download the CoinTracking_Excel_Import.xls Excel template file to your PC
2. Open the file with Microsoft Excel or another compatible program and put in your transactions (The file already contains some demo transactions for illustration. Overwrite them)
3. Save the file as a XLS or XLSX file
4. Upload this file here to start your import
Imports are not available in a demo account! Please log-in to import your transactions.